Sunday, December 21, 2008

Diary ...

I am rather happy that not too many people visit this blog maybe because it feels kind of still privet despite the fact that it is public I decided to make a public diary of the things that I think believe fear because I don't think any diary can hide at the end of the day someone will read it ... yes you can say it is just human nature to crave for the knowledge of filthy secrets of others this is why television , magazines ,celebrities You Tube were created so that our greedy needs would be satisfied on some level and also so that we will know less about what is really happening around us lovely distraction created by the government well what can I say it works but the question for how long... well I don't know how about you but I hear an irritating ticking sound it is just driving me nuts I guess .... your time is up hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment