Monday, December 15, 2008

Soft Cookies

I have no idea why I am addicted so much to Blackforest Turnover soft cookies ok I am finishing the last cookie just right now and it is so damn delicious I can’t believe I finished the whole package in two days all by myself I am such a cookie addict seriously food is the best drug for me as long as it tastes heavenly aaaaaaa but it is kind of upsetting how all the shity products get a brain washing commercial while all the good stuff is hiding on the store shelves well I guess if you want something good just do a little store stroll and you just might find a real treasure
Anyway I guess some products just don’t need introduction if the product is good you will find it eventually haha I guess this is some kind of introduction hi I am a cookie addict how about you? hmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment